The Kelly Hager Group takes pride in their communities and their involvement within it. We help sponsor and participate in many activities throughout the year including Adopt-A-Family, Habitat for Humanity, and Rainbow Kids to name a few. We are always looking for more opportunities to engage within our communities and we welcome any suggestions you have! Below are a few of the most recent activities Kelly Hager and our team have been involved in:
- May 2012 - The Kelly Hager Group team participated, along with Keller Williams Realty Chesterfield, in a day of support to The Haven House, a local facility that provides housing for those visiting the St. Louis area to seek medical treatment. It provides a home-like environment to try to ease the burden on the families dealing with illness. They painted bedrooms and cleaned up landscaping to help with a fresh, clean look for the residents.
- May 2011- Kelly Hager took initiative in a massive effort to give people a vehicle to donate money, items and time to benefit the Joplin tornado victims. She reached out to and worked with many people in the St. Charles and St. Louis areas, including fellow Keller Williams Realty associates.
- Kelly Hager has put great effort into helping local families stay out of foreclosure and keep their homes. These efforts taken in helping other families have truly brought great meaning and joy to Kelly’s life.
- Homes for Heroes – Kelly is an active and recognized agent working with the Homes for Heroes program in Missouri. Homes for Heroes is the Nations Largest Hero Savings Program that benefits military personnel, firefighters, police, medical professionals and educators.
- Kelly has donated many “Make A Stuffed Animal” kits to area hospitals for children. She and her team also not only donated the kits, but spent activity time at with the children and their families at the hospital. They also donated kits and spent activity time at a local nursing home facility, helping the residents make stuffed animals for their grandchildren.
- Kelly has been a recipient of The Keller Williams National Cultural Icon Award For the last three years (2012, 2011, 2010) in recognition for her efforts within the Keller Williams family as well as the community.
- Kelly is a national speaker at many Keller Williams events, with the focus of most speeches revolving around team-building.
- Kelly is a real estate market media consultant for local TV and news publications.
- Kelly and her team sponsored the ICD Prairie Dog Dash in 2010 and 2011, benefiting the “Fostering Faithful Families” charity.
- Kelly sponsored one of the local high school football teams during their 2011 season.