Why We’re Different
The Kelly Hager Group Points of Difference
- Excellent Communicator
- Experienced Negotiator
- Marketing Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- Professional, Dedicated, & Courteous with Prompt Follow Through & Sense of Urgency
- Full Time Realtor specializing in existing home sales, new construction, & relocation in the St. Charles & West St. Louis Markets
- 12 Years of Sales & Marketing Experience
- Local Resident since 1972
- Submit house specifications to the St. Louis/St. Charles Multiple Listing Service. As a result your home will be exposed to every agent in the area.
- Take Professional Quality photos of the interior & exterior of your home that will be used in nearly every marketing facet.
- Have multi-media marketing materials for every buyer that goes on-line as well as every buyer that walks through your front door.
- Install custom “FOR SALE” yard sign.
- Customer 800 Rider on yard sign to drive traffic to buyer’s agents and websites.
- Install Directional arrows where allowed by municipality.
- Install professional Supra Lockbox system.
- We have purchased a website, stlouisareahomesource.com, that allows us to purposefully target buyer pools for our specific listings.
- The National Association of Realtors reports, during 2010, 90% of home buyers found the property purchased using the internet. As our client, you will benefit from an enhanced, multi-media marketing strategy on the internet.
- Your home will be showcased on the internet’s #1 real estate website, Realtor.com, as well as 350 additional websistes.
- Since research reveals that consumers want to see multiple photos and detailed property information, we will add as many color photos as allowed per website for your home’s promotion. Some of the websites included are:
Your home will be a featured property on all of our websites. Information on your property will be accessible on any real estate website in our area that utilizes IDX technology and interfaces with the Missouri Multiple Listing Service.
Our websites are available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you see a listing or listings you would like to go see, please feel free to call us at 314-580-7000 and we will be more than happy to meet with you and set the appointment. If it is after 10pm CST, please leave us a message or e-mail us at Kelly@kellyhagersellshomes.com. We will call you the next morning for confirmation, and we are looking forward to working with you!
Feature Packages for In-Home Marketing Include:
- Brochures with Professional Color Photos
- Room-By-Room feature breakdown with room sizes
- Utility Cost breakdown for budget purposes
- Seller’s Disclosure/Lead Based Paint for details of home
- Survey/Plat (if available)
Just Listed Postcards mailed to specifically targeted groups including:
- Top Agents
- Seller’s Sphere of Influence
- Specified Neighborhoods
The MLS helps to identify agents who may be working with buyers that are searching for properties with features your home satisfies. These agents are identified based upon the search criteria for their current contact list. To help your home stand out among the competition, these agents will receive a detailed flyer about your home that highlights it’s special features and includes professional photos!
Optional Open House
Hold a public open house, at seller’s option during one of the first several weeks on the market. Generally held on the weekends, open houses are a great way of getting potential buyers to visit your home.
To maximize attendance we will:
- Email a flyer to the top 100 Realtors in the area.
- Place open house directional arrows, weather permitting, to make sure that no interested buyer is able to miss your home
- Send invitations to a targeted mailing list